First Contact Information
Financial Aid Policies:
To apply for financial aid:
1. Your child must be burned and under the age of eighteen.
2. Your child must live in the United States.
3. Parent or Gaurdian of the child must submit a written request for assisance.
Most common things the BCRF Funds.
1. Transportation and lodging costs to the childs hospital and clinic visits.
2. Counseling and out of pocket medical costs, bandages, compression garments, perscriptions, etc.
3. Outside activities costs, sports, dance, band and school activities, etc. To prevent reclusion.
4. Funding to attend our recovery center named "Phoenix House" For high trauma and recluse children.
5. Return to School assistance and school clothing/shoes to help build self-esteem and Pride.
6. Funding to attend the National Burned Children's Camp Phoenix. Building life time friendships.
7. Emergency 24 hour Burned Survivor Help Line. To help with the day to day problems.
Burned Children Recovery Foundation
409 Wood Place
Everett, WA 98203
Burned Survivors Support Line: 800-799-BURN (2876)
What Every Parent Should Know Information
Michael T. Mathis
Founder and CEO
If you are a burned survivor or a parent or guardian of a burned survivor under the age of eighteen and need help from the Burned Children Recovery Foundation, you are not alone and we are here for you. We have many ways you can contact us for assistance on this page.
If you need a simple perception of life with living behind the scars, click our “What Every Parent Should Know” button above. This will help!!
If you need immediate help and don’t have a computer, call our toll free Burned Survivor Support Line: 1-800-799-BURN (2876)
Send us a message using the contact form below or send direct email to: firstname.lastname@example.org